ANNOUNCING FIRST ROUND OF JUDGES AND COMPANIES!
November 12, 2010 | 8:00am – 6:00pm | Mountain View, CA 94043 (Map)
ABOUT UNDER THE RADAR: Under the Radar is a catalyst for doing deals. In a single day, meet 350 decision-makers from global carriers, top brands, media, technology companies and investors who are leveraging innovation to compete in this fast-evolving digital landscape.
Conference: 1 day
Speaking: Executives from AKQA, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, TechWeb, Verizon, MTV, Real Branding, Qualcomm Ventures, Intuit, Alcatel-Lucent, UM, BrandInHand, AOL, The Coca-Cola Company, Sapient and More!
Attendees: Limited to 350
Admission: Save $100 – Register Now! 50 Tickets Available for $695 | Regular Price $795
ANNOUNCING THE FIRST GROUP OF PRESENTING STARTUPS:
ANNOUNCING CONFIRMED JUDGES FOR 2010
- AKQA | Daniel Rosen, Head of AKQA Mobile
- AT&T Interactive | Krishna Vedati, SVP, GM of Mobile
- Crispin Porter + Bogusky | Scott Prindle VP/Executive Creative Technology Director
- Intuit | Jan Bosch – VP, Engineering Process
- MTV | Jim Eadie | Vice President of Digital Distribution
- Qualcomm Ventures | Quinn Li | Managing Director
- Real Branding | Mark Silva | Principal & Founder
- TechWeb | David Berlind | Chief Content Officer & Editor in Chief
- UM | Marc Ruxin, EVP, Chief Innovation Officer
- BrandInHand | John Hadl, Founder and CEO
- AOL | David Temkin, Vice President of Mobile
- The Coca-Cola Company | Tara Scarlett, Senior Manager, CRM and Precision Marketing
- Sapient | Vishal Agarwal, Director Technology